mardi 29 septembre 2009

Sport Riddle

1. You practise this sport with a team.
2. This sport can be dangerous.
3. Every body can do this sport, the girls and boys and the young and old.
4. 270 millions the people pratise this sport in the world.
5. This sport is the sport number 1 in majority of countries.
6. There are arbitrator.
7. Lot a people look this sport.
8. There are 6 letters

69 words

2 commentaires:

  1. You choose soccer!!! Because you play :p
    And you are very good. I hope to see you in a game again, next year. Maybe I will play with you :P! No you are too good for me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Drew :)
    I'm not sure because your riddle was hard but I Think that is soccer. I don't play it but I like to go watch you play. You did a great riddle. bye

    RépondreSupprimer