lundi 11 janvier 2010

A place to See


The world is very big and there are so beautiful place that I would like to visit in my life. But there is one countries that I want absolutily to see when I still young. This contris is the Brazil. I want to go there because I want to see the Amazon. I know that it is very big and the amazon rain forest is the largest tropical forest in the wordl. It's amazing! In this tropical forest I would like to see a Macaw. The Macaw is a typical animal of Brazil. In the picture, it's so impressive and beautiful. And, I would like to learn the surf and to speak portuguese because it is the official language of Brazil. Like activity, I would do scubadiving in the beautiful sea. I would like to visit some town. Like Rio de Jainero with the symbol of Brazilian christianity, the Christ the Reddemer. I wish to go in Brazil soon.
162 words

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire