mercredi 13 janvier 2010

My family

In my family, we are four people. There are my parents. My mother, Guylaine, is 47 years old. And my father, Jean-Luc, is 50 years old. I resemble a lot to my mother. My father is so odd. I laugh a lot with him. My brother name is Maxime. He is 21 years old. He work to St-Augustin in building. I like it. Our favorites activities in my family, when my brother and me were young, was to go in camping the summer. In winter, we loved to go the snowboarding and alpine skiing with my oncle and my cousine. It's was very fun. It was the good memories.

111 words

1 commentaire:

  1. Ohh!
    I really like your father! Haha! He is so funny! He is always joking and it is fun :)! Maybe next summer we could go in camping together?! It would be fun!
    32words.

    RépondreSupprimer